Following the situation imposed by the CoVid-19 pandemic, opening hours have changed.
In compliance with the directives to contrast and prevent Covid-19, we inform you that:
- access to the Castle will be limited;
- access can only take place if equipped with a mask.
- Reservation is only required for night visits
- There are no reservations for daytime visits, however, staggered and quota entries will be organized to ensure a safe distance between visitors.
From 1st June to 13th September
Every day except Monday
from 14:30 to 19:00 (ticket office closes at 18:30)
In August also open on Mondays 3, 10, 17 and 24
times to be defined
From 14 September to 31 May
Day Visits :
- Every Saturday, Sunday and holidays (except December 25th)
from 2.30pm to 5.30pm (ticket office closes)
Night visits: *
- Every Saturday
one entrance at 10pm and 11pm
* Only for night visits, reservations are required to be made by 6:30 pm on the chosen day and subject to availability at the telephone number:
338 48 93 342
** The night visit is allowed for children over 10 years of age
Biglietto individuale Bambini da 0 a 5 anni
Bambini da 6 a 10 anni
Gruppi minimo 25 persone (su prenotazione)
Scuole (su prenotazione)
Reservations (for groups only) can be made on our website or by calling:
There are no refunds if during the visit the electricity supply is interrupted or other causes related to bad weather.
Visitors can use the ticket on another day.
The Castle remains closed in case of snow.